I have two hard drives in my computer, one is on slave mode, so I can save
files in case virus crashes my master HHD. and that's what happened, so I
formatted my master drive and installed winXp again. But I think I deleted
partition for my slave drive by accident. Now I want to enter my slave drive
through "my computer" like I usually did, it tells me "The disk in drive Z
is not formatted. Do you want to format it now?" . and on device manager no
problems, computer found the drive, it just wont let me in. Does anyone
knows what to do?

TRENDING THREADS