Hi guys,

My second hard drive crash on me. It is being recognized by device manager
but not by disk management. I don't know what to do. I can't format it
because it is not under my computer or disk management. So please tell me
what to do. I tried to run R-Studio data recovery but it kept giving me CRC
error code 28 over and over. So tell me what i need to do to fix this bad
boy.

Ankit Shah

"Ankit Shah" <AnkitShah623@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Hi guys,
>
> My second hard drive crash on me. It is being recognized by device manager
> but not by disk management. I don't know what to do. I can't format it
> because it is not under my computer or disk management. So please tell me
> what to do. I tried to run R-Studio data recovery but it kept giving me
CRC
> error code 28 over and over. So tell me what i need to do to fix this bad
> boy.
>

> Ankit Shah

Your first step should be to download and run the diagnostic
software that your disk manufacturer makes available on his
home site, free of charge. You will probably find that the
disk is dead.