Hard Freeze up

Anthony

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2003

Okay so the comuter isnt restarting no more it just freezes up UGGGGGG Here
are my stats again and it just freezes up hard I was trying to play a game
and BAM froze up with static in the speakers. Already tried taking the sound
card out and used onboard sound samething. I tested the ram no errors using
memtest. Hard drives tested nthign wrong. maybe CPU? Motherboard is brand
new. Made sure they tested it no problems with it. I dunno sigh : (

AMD 64 3000+
Gigabyte k8ns
430true power antec
maxtro 120 g ig hard drive
western digital 160 gig hard drive
lite on dvd rw
1 gig DDR 3200( 2 sticks of x 512mb corsair)
Nvidia 5600 128mb
sound blaster audigy
Linksys network card

Anthony

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2003

oh BTW test video card in another system no hard freezes up at all