Question Hard to explain issue with certain programs

Mar 30, 2020
I tried looking for help on LTT's site but that site is dead for all I care and have never gotten help there with anything in the past.

I really can't define this problem, not knowing the words to describe it so it's hard to find help for online. It's easier to show it, Protocase's designer tool being the first place I noticed it.
N8nzGgx.png

Where going through options and windows causes them to spaz out and overlay with one another.
Another place I found this happening was in Runelite for rs, the options for that has the same issue
yviNMLT.png

I have no idea what the issue is, I've made sure everything was up to date, even tried clean installs of graphics drivers. I even tried installing Java since I'm pretty sure those two use it and thought that could be the issue. I was having serious drive issues on a separate drive (D:\) earlier this week that have been resolved, but these programs aren't even installed on that drive so I don't know what the problem is, I even tried using reset pc in windows recovery, to reinstall windows but still the same issue.

R_1

Expert
Ambassador
welcome to the forums.
you say clean install did you remove the installed drivers first completely? I suggest using DDU, Display Driver Uninstaller - run and remove, reboot to safe mode and run and remove again, then install new driver.
this is the path to a clean GPU driver install

Mar 30, 2020
welcome to the forums.
you say clean install did you remove the installed drivers first completely? I suggest using DDU, Display Driver Uninstaller - run and remove, reboot to safe mode and run and remove again, then install new driver.
I'll give that a go real quick,

Mar 30, 2020
welcome to the forums.
I finished doing all that and the problem still persists.