Hardbricked my phone. Help?

Solution

Neur0nauT

Admirable

So then charge the phone, and your PC will then recognise it. Then you can set about flashing the ROM on it.

I would have thought that having a dead battery was the main issue here. :S

gaggudeep

Reputable
Jun 18, 2014
I tried charging my phone but it won't charge. I think it is because all files are deleted.

Neur0nauT

Admirable

It's not because the files are deleted.

Having a bricked phone would not affect the battery or the capability of powering on the device. Your battery is either faulty or else the phone is faulty. Try to get another battery for it.

gaggudeep

Reputable
Jun 18, 2014
Are you sure wiping out all of, literally all of android files does not affect or delete the algorithm of charging? My phone won't even show the battery icon while it is plugged into charging or any other sign of charging. And also battery is non-removable.
I can't even load bootloader or recovery i.e. because I deleted everything.

gaggudeep

Reputable
Jun 18, 2014

By flash tools I formatted my phone, that does delete everything, doesn't it?

Neur0nauT

Admirable

No. The process of supplying current to charge a battery is not controlled by data. It is a electrochemical reaction.

You might want to try to contact with the phone supplier or manufacturer to see if they can help, or replace the device under warranty.

Other than that, it sounds like the phone may be beyond help. :(

Solution

Neur0nauT

Admirable

If you leave it on the charge maybe overnight...see if it helps. Failing that... consider trying to open up the phone housing to check on the internal battery and the contacts. You will have nothing to lose if you cannot get it to power on anyway. Good luck!