Feb 20, 2020
hey folks, recently I have assemble a new pc, config are
x570 aorus pro wifi motherboard
ryzen 7 3700x cpu
xpg 3200 16gb rgd ram
galax rtx 2070 super
ssd 480gb corsair m.2 nvme
hdd firecuda 2tb 7200 rpm

after installing windows on ssd, when I started my pc it did not show harddisk.
I went to diskmanagement, where the hdd was unallocated, after clicking on new simple volume, it started showing harddisk storage in this pc.

after a day, when I started my pc it goes to bios again and again, hence did not start.
then I install windows 10 again, but after installing windows, again in this pc harddisk is not present,

guys can you tell me, what is going on, is there a problem in my harddisk

Feb 20, 2020
Go to your windows and type disk partition and see what it says about the harddrive
first it shows harddisk unallocated, then I clicked on new simple volume, now it is showing in this pc.
but, in disk partition, there are other useless partitions also with ssd and hdd,

for DISK 0 (447.12 gb ) = 628 mb (unallocated ) + (c:) 446.50 gb ntfs
for DISK1 (1863.02 gb ) = recovery 529 mb ntfs ( healthy ( OEM partition) ) + 99mb ( healthy (EFL partition ) ) + (h:) 1862.40 gb ntfs (healthy ( primary partition ) )

Feb 20, 2020
Please show us a screencap of your Disk Management window.
today after starting my pc it goes again to bios, and it goes again and again.( 3rd day in a row)
then i updated my bios first, installed another window,

then i talked to the person where i purchased all parts, he told me there is a problem in my ssd ( corsair mp510 480 gb ), go to service centre
to find if there is a problem in my ssd, i installed and use hd sentinels, but it shows my ssd and hdd is in good condition with no errors.
he also told me to install windows in harddisk and see if the problem comes again.

guys, help me, i have to make a architectural portfolio for the inetrview .

Feb 20, 2020
It may or may not be a bad drive.

Does the system boot up at all?
If so, please post a screencap of your Disk Management window.
today is 4th day of my pc, started my pc in the morning, it worked normally,
maybe the problem was causing due to the old bios,
yesterday i updated it and today my pc is working normally.

thank you, folks for the suggestions.