Hardening win2k professional os

Can anyone tell me where can I find the official MS guide
for Hardening a wi2k Server/Proffesional?

10x
Shy

www.microsoft.com/technet/security

but you won't find just one guide there, because how you do it depends on
the role of the server and your needs and requirements.

I also would never rely on just one guide. There are excellent guides here:

www.nsa.gov/snac
http://securityadmin.info/faq.asp#harden

"Shy ohayon" <shyohayon@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Can anyone tell me where can I find the official MS guide
> for Hardening a wi2k Server/Proffesional?
>
> 10x
> Shy

There are many, but there is a Windows 2000 Security Hardening Guide at the link
below. The last link is a link to guides. I also like the Threats and
Countermeasures: Security Settings in Windows Server 2003 and Windows XP even though
it is not Windows 2000 specific. --- Steve

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/prodtech/win2000/win2khg/default.mspx
http://www.infosec.uga.edu/windows.html