[SOLVED] Hardline Watercooling layout for Define Mini C???

Edgerunner

Honorable
Oct 2, 2013
I am going for a very quiet build and decided to use the Define Mini C as my case. What I am looking for is either pics or a program/site/app that will allow me to see the various Layout options of the Pump, Res and Tubing.

Anything like that available?

Solution
Not anything that 'shows' you what is possible for your specific inquriy, no. I've seen people use Google Sketchup and Microsoft Visio for planning, but you need to do all the measurements and scaling yourself.

Other than that, Google for the case and the word 'watercooling' and find images and examples. I usually just visualize what I want to do once I see the case, my planning is all in my head.

rubix_1011

Contributing Writer
Not anything that 'shows' you what is possible for your specific inquriy, no. I've seen people use Google Sketchup and Microsoft Visio for planning, but you need to do all the measurements and scaling yourself.

Other than that, Google for the case and the word 'watercooling' and find images and examples. I usually just visualize what I want to do once I see the case, my planning is all in my head.

Solution