Hardware Diagnostic UEFI

Sep 25, 2018
Hard Disk Error....
The Smart gard disk check has detected an imminent faliure. To ensure not data loss, please backup the content immediately and run the Hard Disk Test in System Diagnostics.

Solution
If you don't have a backup of your important data then make that your top priority.
I would not even use the pc until you are ready to backup, hopefully you can get one more use out of the drive.
I don't bother running the built in diagnostics*, I just replace the drive and since I always backup the whole pc, I just restore the last backup and I'm good to go in 20 minutes or so.

*Usually by the time you get that message the drive is in a state that I would not use again anyways.

popatim

Titan
If you don't have a backup of your important data then make that your top priority.
I would not even use the pc until you are ready to backup, hopefully you can get one more use out of the drive.
I don't bother running the built in diagnostics*, I just replace the drive and since I always backup the whole pc, I just restore the last backup and I'm good to go in 20 minutes or so.

*Usually by the time you get that message the drive is in a state that I would not use again anyways.

Solution