hardware drivers for nextel i305 telephone

Tony

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2001

Where could I find drivers for the Nextel i305 ( a
Motorola Phone) to connecto to Win XP via USB cable.
Phone has capability to connect to the computer and a USB
cable is available, but windows does not have native
hardware support.

thank you

At the Nextel website
www.coribright.com

"Tony" <tcastald@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Where could I find drivers for the Nextel i305 ( a
> Motorola Phone) to connecto to Win XP via USB cable.
> Phone has capability to connect to the computer and a USB
> cable is available, but windows does not have native
> hardware support.
>
> thank you

TRENDING THREADS