Question Hardware error, CPU temp is 84C in BIOS ?

Aug 6, 2022
I keep getting a BSOD stating there is a hardware error. The cpu would usually start spiking and everything would start to go slow and then it would crash . I am not playing any games just browsing on the Internet.

Since it had started the pc would be on for around 5 minutes before it crashes and then it might not come again straight away. Now it will bearly stay on for a minute.

I have reseated the memory, swapped the graphics card, cleaned everything, changed the cooler, changed the hard drive, reapplied the thermal paste.

It crashes when in the bios so it is not windows and the only thing I can see that look abnormal is the cpu temperature in the bios says 84c

Not sure what else to do

System
Intel i7-5820k
Nivida gtx 980 ti
1tb hdd
256 add
64ram
750 psu
Corsair h100i rgb liquid cooler

Aug 6, 2022
The cooler is fixed to the top of the tower both fans are plugged in, the USB is connected to the motherboard and into the pump, it is plugged into the power and the pump is plugged into the cpu fan on the motherboard. The mounting screes are secure and nothing wobbles.

Aug 6, 2022
The only plastic cover was over the thermal paste which was removed. The fans are spinning and the lights are on. The only thing I would say is that the fans don't seem to be spinning very fast and they don't change speed, both tubes feel cool