Question Hardware Error (LiveKernelEvent) Code 144

Feb 28, 2021
So after finding out that my MOD Ballistix Utility was (maybe) causing my event ID 41, which would cause my PC to totally shutdown but being 6 month old brand new that shouldn't of been a problem really but the RGB utilities conflicted (I think anyway, I am monitoring to see if it persist's). It seem's after removing MOD Ballistix Utility it has stopped the critical errors I was getting.

Now In reliability history checker It seems like I am getting an hardware error but it doesn't seem to cause me any issues so far.
It comes up as LiveKernelEvent (Code 144)
Parameter 1: 3003
Parameter 2: fffffe09b1b796b0
Parameter 3: 40010000
Parameter 4: 0
Bucket ID: LKD_0x144_USBHUB3_DEVICE_ENUMERATION_FAILURE_UsbHub3!TelemetryData_CreateReport_VEN_0000_DEV_0000_REV_0000

This hasn't caused me any issues so far but now that I've seen an hardware error in the reliability checker I can't leave it be now. If anyone can help me on this would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Kyle.F

Feb 28, 2021
So today I have tried the Prime95 torture stress test. I only did 3 torture test threads and the first two passed. The last one I didn't get to see as it shutdown my PC completely.

Can anyone please help me? I have put a lot of money into this machine and I don't want it to be going through these crashes/hardware errors.