Question Hardware Errors Reliability Monitors

Jun 20, 2021
Hello dear comunity,

This has to be a very widespread error, but if you help me I would be very thankful. I started having Hardware Error according to the Reliability Monitor of Windows 10, but without freezes or BSOD's. The errors started just after I installed new RAM, but I already checked the sticks with tons of RAM error software, with no errors. So how can I figure out the error source? Most probably I'll have to upload some log files or check them out. If you can guide me guys, I would be very thankful.
Thank you in advance.

Colif

Win 11 Master
Win 10 will count a restart as a Hardware error in reliability history

what are specs of the PC?
what ram is it? is it listed to work with motherboard? always helps if its been tested by either MB maker or ram makers.

if it only happened after adding ram, that would be where I would look. As you did.

Jun 20, 2021
Hello Colif and thank you for your answer.
I didn't know about restart as a Hardware error.
I have a Asus TUF FX505DU laptop, and I bought the, by their website scan app recommended, Crucial RAM. They SPECS are exactly the same as the Hynix Ram stick that came with my laptop. In any case, I already checked the RAM with all the known memtest apps and no errors. Is there any chance I could find out what's triggering the errors? Should I be worried?

Thank you very much.

Hello dear comunity,

This has to be a very widespread error, but if you help me I would be very thankful. I started having Hardware Error according to the Reliability Monitor of Windows 10, but without freezes or BSOD's. The errors started just after I installed new RAM, but I already checked the sticks with tons of RAM error software, with no errors. So how can I figure out the error source? Most probably I'll have to upload some log files or check them out. If you can guide me guys, I would be very thankful.
Thank you in advance.
What is the error that is showing in reliability history?

Colif

Win 11 Master
Unexpected restarts are seen as a Hardware error. I been there before
RR7dsKY.jpg

showing us the event details of the error in Reliability history might help
normally on errors you can click View technical details. a screenshot of that might help.
upload to an image sharing website and show links here.

Jun 20, 2021
Unexpected restarts are seen as a Hardware error. I been there before
RR7dsKY.jpg

showing us the event details of the error in Reliability history might help
normally on errors you can click View technical details. a screenshot of that might help.
upload to an image sharing website and show links here.
Hello and thank you for your answer.
I never had any unexpected restart or BSOD. Not even a freeze. That's what puzzles me the most.

This is the link of the error screenshot: View: https://imgur.com/kktqGSv

Thank you very much.