Hardware for Professional Flight Training

Can anyone recommend hardware which can be used for Professional Flight
Training. Also, is ther some good software out there, although i use
MS2004, I am looking for something more aimed toward Pilot Training

Regards

Derek

I think Elite is the software you are looking for. As for hardware, I know
there are some companies that make realistic stacks with PC interfaces. As
I recall, these are good for 10 of the 40 hours of IFR training.

flightsim <flightsim@forums.simradar.com> wrote:
> Can anyone recommend hardware which can be used for Professional Flight
> Training. Also, is ther some good software out there, although i use
> MS2004, I am looking for something more aimed toward Pilot Training
>
> Regards
>
> Derek

Mike Flyin'8
PP-ASEL
Temecula, CA
http://flying.4alexanders.com

<Flyin'8@here.com> wrote:

> I think Elite is the software you are looking for. As for hardware, I know
> there are some companies that make realistic stacks with PC interfaces. As
> I recall, these are good for 10 of the 40 hours of IFR training.

In the US, the time in a certified simulator requires the instrument pilot
candidate to be under the supervision of the certified instructor.

--
Peter

I figured that was a given, even though not stated.

<Flyin'8@here.com> wrote:

> I figured that was a given, even though not stated.

Perhaps to all those who have an aviation background it is, but you would
be surprised how many didn't know that.

Being very literal in this medium is not a bad thing.

--
Peter

Bob

pr wrote:

> Dallas <Cybnorm@spam_me_not.Hotmail.Com> wrote:
>

>>I thought I'd let you know just to take the pressure off you for the
>>"comprehensive review". :)
>

> Whew, like a great weight lifted from the shoulders.

What is it????? I'm confused.... I didn't do it....

If it's bad, I wasn't there, If it was good, yes, it's mine..

boB

boB <akitaREMOVECAPS77@excite.Icom> wrote:

> What is it????? I'm confused.... I didn't do it....

Hmmm... boB, you have me really confused. I assume that you strung my
quotes together because you interpreted some type of similar "mood?" in my

Peter

Bob

pr wrote:
> boB <akitaREMOVECAPS77@excite.Icom> wrote:
>

>>What is it????? I'm confused.... I didn't do it....
>

> Hmmm... boB, you have me really confused. I assume that you strung my
> quotes together because you interpreted some type of similar "mood?" in my

I must've been trying to answer all of them I guess. :)

--

boB

U.S. Army Aviation (retired)

I have an ELITE Pro Panel console which I am swapping out for a
PFC Cirrus II console I just won on eBay. That eBay lot also
included:

- Cirrus Pro Pedals
- ELITE Avionics Console
- ELITE Software

I would be willing to sell those off in whole or separately, but
if you bought the set you would have all of the matching
components required run a full ELITE training station. Contact
me by mail if you want to buy it.

--
Will
Internet: westes at earthbroadcast.com