[SOLVED] Hardware monitoring

silenthunt316

Prominent
Mar 12, 2020
Hey guys, Quick question, what is the best application for windows that will give the right readings of my temperatures of my hardware? I heard HWMonitor, GPU-Z, CPU-Z.

thanks in advanced :)

Solution
Hey guys, Quick question, what is the best application for windows that will give the right readings of my temperatures of my hardware? I heard HWMonitor, GPU-Z, CPU-Z.

GPU-Z,CPU-Z,MSI AFTERBURNER,SPECCY,HWmonitor...
they are all good,i personally use everything on that list besides HWmonitor.No reason not use it,it just isnt necessary for me.
When im in game i use MSI AFTERBURNER.When i want to see full make/model of my hardware i go to speccy.When i want to see everything about my CPU,i go to CPU-Z.When i want to see everything for my GPU,i go to GPU-Z.

GPU-Z,CPU-Z,MSI AFTERBURNER,SPECCY,HWmonitor...
they are all good,i personally use everything on that list besides HWmonitor.No reason not use it,it just isnt necessary for me.
When im in game i use MSI AFTERBURNER.When i want to see full make/model of my hardware i go to speccy.When i want to see everything about my CPU,i go to CPU-Z.When i want to see everything for my GPU,i go to GPU-Z.

Solution