[SOLVED] Hardware or electrical problem?

Jan 22, 2020
This is a problem that's been bugging me for a while.
To understand it you need a little backstory.
In mid 2017 there was a high tension incident in my town, basically every artefact that was connected at the moment got fckd, TV's, PC's, consoles etc. It even killed my PC that was connected but shut down.

I had to replace the PSU, and plugged it at the same place it was connected during the incident, I noticed the PC was working weirded, random slowdowns, a couple of graphical errors etc but I convinced myself that it was just my imagination, but I reduced the time I used the PC to an hour or less. One day I I accidentally kiked the CPU with my shoe (not a big deal just a little push) and the PSU exploded and give black smoke.. I thought that maybe other components got damaged The first time so I buy a completely new PC, everything was working fine, I got a lot bunch of games, u was so happy, but less than an hour into playing Yooka-Laylee I got a black screen,again the PSU died..

Solution
That is defiantly a PSU issue. Whether it is related to your wall outlet or the PC itself is hard to say. If you can, get a Voltage Monitor or something similar, to see how consistent your wall power is. Try in different outlets in different rooms. Also, bring the PC to someone else house. If the problem goes away, then you know it is your house electrical. If it stays, RMA the PC (or PSU), and when you get a replacement, DO NOT plug it in at home. First, go plug it in at another home that you know is unaffected by any electrical issues (to the best of your ability). See if the problem remains. If so, there may be more broken. However, it should be fixed, and if it runs fine for a few hours under load, then bring it home and test there...
Jan 22, 2020
A couple of details I noticed; The PSU does a small electric noise that I can't record by any means, but it's always present.
The PC shuts down if I play YouTube videos or open gifs for an hour or more But games last longer.

The noise intensifies during gameplay or immediately after I open Chrome/YouTube or a video/gif/webm etc

Jan 22, 2020
A couple of details I noticed; The PSU does a small electric noise that I can't record by any means, but it's always present.
The PC shuts down if I play YouTube videos or open gifs for an hour or more But games last longer.

The noise intensifies during gameplay or immediately after I open Chrome/YouTube or a video/gif/webm etc

That is defiantly a PSU issue. Whether it is related to your wall outlet or the PC itself is hard to say. If you can, get a Voltage Monitor or something similar, to see how consistent your wall power is. Try in different outlets in different rooms. Also, bring the PC to someone else house. If the problem goes away, then you know it is your house electrical. If it stays, RMA the PC (or PSU), and when you get a replacement, DO NOT plug it in at home. First, go plug it in at another home that you know is unaffected by any electrical issues (to the best of your ability). See if the problem remains. If so, there may be more broken. However, it should be fixed, and if it runs fine for a few hours under load, then bring it home and test there. Some where along this process you should get a good idea of what is broken, and what you need to do.

Solution