Hi - I am having printer troubles. I have not changed anything and suddenly
it won't work. I know its hooked up right b/c everything else works such as
the fax and copier but the printer won't work. When i click print my
document doesent even go to the printer. Anything that i could try to do???
SOmething under properties i may need to change/

HELP ME PLEASE!!!!

Thanks...

To begin, how about telling us what make and model of printer you have? And
could you be more specific than "the printer won't work"? We're not psychic
here.

Have you tried contacting the printer manufacturer's technical support?

--
Ted Zieglar
"You can do it if you try."

"Shannon" <Shannon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi - I am having printer troubles. I have not changed anything and
suddenly
> it won't work. I know its hooked up right b/c everything else works such
as
> the fax and copier but the printer won't work. When i click print my
> document doesent even go to the printer. Anything that i could try to
do???
> SOmething under properties i may need to change/
>
> HELP ME PLEASE!!!!
>
> Thanks...

i am sorry - no i havent contacted the manufactere, i have an e-machine,
printer is lexmark... it has windows XP.
Thanks, Sorry!!
Shannon

"Ted Zieglar" wrote:

> To begin, how about telling us what make and model of printer you have? And
> could you be more specific than "the printer won't work"? We're not psychic
> here.
>
> Have you tried contacting the printer manufacturer's technical support?
>
> --
> Ted Zieglar
> "You can do it if you try."
>
> "Shannon" <Shannon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Hi - I am having printer troubles. I have not changed anything and
> suddenly
> > it won't work. I know its hooked up right b/c everything else works such
> as
> > the fax and copier but the printer won't work. When i click print my
> > document doesent even go to the printer. Anything that i could try to
> do???
> > SOmething under properties i may need to change/
> >
> > HELP ME PLEASE!!!!
> >
> > Thanks...

JJ

Reinstall the printer software. JJ