Question Hardware

Jan 5, 2020
Have question if someone can help this evening ? I upgrade my cpu and motherboard from amd to intel .
I been running into problems since the upgrade. Here go my spec for my desktop . Keep running into lag problem with elgato software , when it come to recording at 1080p .

My specs
MSI MPG Z490 GAMING PLUS MOTHERBOARD
INTEL CORE I7 10 GEN I7-10700K CPU
WD BLACK 250GB SN750 NVME INTERNAL GAMING SSD
SEAGATE BARRACUDA 1TB HARDDRIVE
CORSAIR Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB (4 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 DRAM DDR4 2666 (PC4 21300)
CORSAIR A500 COOLER
RIPJAWS PS850G POWER SUPPLY
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Founders Edition Graphics Card
Elgato Game Capture 4K60Pro, PCIe, 10GAG9901 (PCIe)

I need to upgrade my graphic card with the new gen graphic cards. But if anybody can help me this evening . I would be very thankful for your input .

boju

Titan
Ambassador
No Bios version shouldn't be the problem but you can try. Updating bios is usually pretty simple though. Formatted fat32 USB stick with bios file on it (no folders) and use builtin flash utility in the Bios. USB size generally shouldn't be larger than 16GB and probably use USB2 port for best results.

Did you install chipset driver?

Jan 5, 2020
No Bios version shouldn't be the problem but you can try. Updating bios is usually pretty simple though. Formatted fat32 USB stick with bios file on it (no folders) and use builtin flash utility in the Bios. USB size generally shouldn't be larger than 16GB and probably use USB2 port for best results.

Did you install chipset driver?

Yes I have that install