[SOLVED] Has anyone replaced the thermal paste on their RTX 3070?

HWOC

Reputable
Jan 9, 2020
Just wondering if you got any/how much improvement. I'll probably replace the fans of my Gainward Phantom 3070 soon with large Noctua ones, and wondering if I should change the thermal paste while I'm at it. Looks like I'm going to void the warranty in any case, since there is a "warranty void if removed" -sticked on one of the screws that I need to take out to plug out the standard fans.

Solution
Just wondering if you got any/how much improvement. I'll probably replace the fans of my Gainward Phantom 3070 soon with large Noctua ones, and wondering if I should change the thermal paste while I'm at it. Looks like I'm going to void the warranty in any case, since there is a "warranty void if removed" -sticked on one of the screws that I need to take out to plug out the standard fans.
Probably get a bigger cooling gain buy changing/adding case fans.
Probably get a bigger cooling gain buy changing/adding case fans.

Solution