[SOLVED] Has anyone tried this ram kit with the asus rog crosshair viii hero?

Feb 24, 2020
Hyperx 32GB (2x16GB) 3600MHz DDR4 CL17 1.35v - Fury RGB Series HX436C17FB3AK2-32
its not on the QVL list, maybe someone here tried it?

Solution
QVL's exist to show the end user(and the community) that the ram was tested in their laboratory and passed. If the board maker were to release a QVL of every ram kit and ram maker on it, the board would not see the light of day(i.e, release).

So long as your slots conform to the ram kit, you're good to go out-of-the-box.

To note, you're fine but I'd get something from G.Skill and tighten the timings in (motherboard)BIOS, after a BIOS udpate.

Lutfij

Titan
QVL's exist to show the end user(and the community) that the ram was tested in their laboratory and passed. If the board maker were to release a QVL of every ram kit and ram maker on it, the board would not see the light of day(i.e, release).

To note, you're fine but I'd get something from G.Skill and tighten the timings in (motherboard)BIOS, after a BIOS udpate.

Reactions: cards1
Solution
Feb 24, 2020

if im not overclocking the ram then i dont really need the gskill right?