Question Has incorrect plug in of motherboard speaker and front panel caused damage ?

Apr 9, 2022
I incorrectly plug in my front panel into com pin on motherboard. Also, the motherboard speaker I also plugged in incorrectly.

Now I turn on my pc then I notice that the gluestick on motherboard speaker was melted. Now I realized I plug it incorrectly so I fix it. But after correcting the plug-ins, when I try to turn on my Computer, it runs for like 2-3 seconds then it will automatically shutdown, then after a few seconds it will run again and give 5 beeps with no display.
Does it mean that my cpu or motherboard was fried because of my incorrect plug in?

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

We're going to need a little more information from your end. When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your full system's specs. Please list them like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:

Please include images/videos of the damage that you're seeing after you've hosted the images on Imgur or their ilk and then parsed them in this thread for us to see. It's possible that you completed a circuit in an area where the circuit shouldn't have been completed.