Question Has my motherboard been corrupted?

amirmehrzad

Commendable
May 15, 2019
Hi
I have a system with the following specifications:
MB : MSI B350 TOMAHAWK
CPU : RYZEN 5 1600
GPU : PHONIX ASU 1050 TI
RAM : 4*4=16GB 2800 adata
power supply : RAIDMAX 735 ap RGB

It's a while since my system is slower than the past in loading and loading Windows applications.
I first bought one but did not care. Then I got a 16GB 2-Channel RAM, but it did not differ.
When I come up with a performance report, (PERFMON /REPORT) , I see a strange problem :

The "CPU" rating for the system is poor and may be the cause of performance problems. Reducing the number of open applications may improve system performance. Check for unnecessary startup applications and disable those that are not required. If the problem continues the CPU may need to be upgraded.

The "Gaming graphics" rating for the system is poor and may be the cause of performance problems in multimedia applications or games. Disabling Aero Glass may improve performance in multimedia applications or games. If the problem continues the display adapter may need an updated driver or may need to be upgraded.

The "Graphics" rating for the system is poor and may be the cause of performance problems. Disabling Desktop Composition or reducing screen resolution may improve graphical performance. If the problem continues the display adapter may need an updated driver or may need to be upgraded.

The "Disk" rating for the system is poor and may be the cause of performance problems. Reducing the number of open applications may improve system performance. Ensure the disk has adequate free space and is defragmented. Check for unnecessary startup applications and disable those that are not required. If the problem continues the disk may need to be upgraded.

The "Memory" rating for the system is very poor and may be the cause for performance issues. Reducing the number of open applications may improve system performance. Check for unnecessary startup applications and disable those that are not required. If the problem continues the memory may need to be upgraded.

View: https://imgur.com/a/MbFW75b

Should I change my mother?