Question Have any of you downloaded the Panda Dome AV?

SmilinDoug

Prominent
Jul 19, 2019
I did for my oldest laptop. I installed it on my Compaq Presario 1255. I did get the email from Panda and activated my account. But no where did I see an activation code. I need the code to get updates on the AV.

The reason why I got Panda was because that laptop is very slow, not much memory, and Panda works on a cloud. Which one, I have no idea. I maxed out the CPU, and that runs at 360MHz. I maxed out the RAM as well, that's showing 288MB's. And I've got a 40 gig HD.

I've tried calling the number for them in Cali. A woman told me 4 times the activation code was in the email. And every time I told her it wasn't. She couldn't give me any other information, just talked in circles. Then she hungup on me. Well that's some customer service right there. LOL So then I got another phone number in Mass. and called them. All I got was a message, so I left my name and number and told them what was going on. This was last week and nothing back yet. I also sent an email to the web address for the place in Mass., and I haven't got any reply yet.

Okay, so, have any of you found the activation code? Was it in the email? I haven't found anything about this yet. Any help I can get I'd appreciate.

You know you could buy a refurbished PC that is a lot more powerful for as little as $100. (And use less electricity)

Case in point: https://www.newegg.com/p/N82E168839...019-Index-_-DesktopComputers-_-83997129-S3A2C

If I were you, I would contact Panda and see where your activation key went. But something tells me if you created an account, the key will show up online when you log in.

Also check your spam folder.

Last edited:

SmilinDoug

Prominent
Jul 19, 2019
I already have three desktops and two laptops. This was just another project I wanted to get done. I was surprised that I got Windows XP to run on that laptop. I don't like things laying around and not being able to use them.

I was hoping someone else might have experienced installing Panda, and could tell me what happened with them. I did get the email from Panda, but there was no activation code. I did contact them by phone once but she hungup on me. The other time I left a message and they never got back with me. I also emailed them, and still no response.