[SOLVED] Have anyone on here use a Silverstone 360 Icegem ?

Nov 29, 2020
Hey guys I'm trying to pick a liquid cooler for my new system. I'll be running a Ryzen 5950x and want the best reliable cooling system I can find. There doesn't seem to be a lot of reviews on the Icegem 360 about. I'm guessing cos it's relatively new.

Solution
The most reliable cooler here would be an air cooler...
The vast majority of hybrid coolers aren't refillable, aren't serviceable... the pump has a finite lifespan, and when it goes, the whole unit gets trashed - save for the working fans.
Depending on how you handle it, the pump could last anywhere from 1 - 8 years.
But you're not asking about that...

Anyway, it was announced & launched right at the end of September from the looks of it... 2 months later, and there's still no independent reviews?
Silverstone most likely denied Day 1 review samples, or just denied samples outright, so those reviewers are gonna have pay out of their own pockets for it... or not; all 3 of those models are expensive in their respective tiers

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
The most reliable cooler here would be an air cooler...
The vast majority of hybrid coolers aren't refillable, aren't serviceable... the pump has a finite lifespan, and when it goes, the whole unit gets trashed - save for the working fans.
Depending on how you handle it, the pump could last anywhere from 1 - 8 years.
But you're not asking about that...

Anyway, it was announced & launched right at the end of September from the looks of it... 2 months later, and there's still no independent reviews?
Silverstone most likely denied Day 1 review samples, or just denied samples outright, so those reviewers are gonna have pay out of their own pockets for it... or not; all 3 of those models are expensive in their respective tiers

Solution