Question Have Been Having Lots of BSODs and Hard Freezes on a New Computer, Finally Narrowed It Down, Need Help Solving It

Page 7 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Feb 12, 2021
I don't think I ever said the power was crappy, but the AC certainly is, but only because the owner refuses to acknowledge the issues with it and just keeps topping off the Freon as if its normal to "top it off" every couple months. No other PCs or devices of mine have had any issues, even plugged in to the same location. I will agree, I pay an exorbitant amount for the maintenance provided..

My guess also that it is probably a CPU or RAM problem, but at this point, I'm just going to sell the thing and recoup some costs -- I bought a new PC from Puget and it just arrived yesterday. No crashes on it yet, though I am having an audio issue I will be making a new thread about here. Thanks for all the help for all this time, and I really wish we could have solved this damned problem (my bank account wishes for that, too..) and it sucks to leave it unsolved. I'm the type of person who is curious about why things don't work and would spend an indefinite amount of time trying to fix things, but I need a working PC for work and its been too much of an issue for too long (only a month away from a year since I bought it). Thanks again for all the help up to this point!

ASK THE COMMUNITY