[SOLVED] Have no Internet connection when installing Windows 10 on SSD M2 NVME

Mar 27, 2020
Motherboard Z97
Processor 4790K
RAM 32 GB
Graphics GTX 970

All works well with a normal Samsung SATA SSD
I've added now a SAMSUNG M2 NVME SSD to the motherboard and after installing Windows 10, there is no internet connection, no networks are available. Just to check if it had to do with the type of SSD, I'v tryed to install Windows 10 on another SATA SSD and I have internet. Only on the M2NVME not. Has it to do with the BIOS?
Can someone give some guidance?
Thanks

Solution
There should not be any conflict between your NVMe drive and internet. Go to "Device Manager > Network adapters" to check for any yellow warning signs.
Mar 27, 2020
Thanks, there is indeed a yellow in Network controller reporting following event «Device PCI\VEN_14E4&DEV_43C3&SUBSYS_86FB1043&REV_04\4&33d5e972&0&00E6 requires further installation»
How can I fix this as I have no internet in this installation?

If possible, download it on a different device with an internet connection. Unzip the file and use it to updater the missing driver.

Otherwise the driver should also be on the driver CD / USB that came with the motherboard, but this will require an optical drive

My very first Win 10 install USB, which I bought directly from Microsoft also lacked drivers for both WiFi and Ethernet with my current motherboard. I'm now using a completely updated Win 10 installer, and these drivers has since been added.

So if your install media is not very recent, that might be why you don't have the drivers embedded with your current install media

But hte difference between the drives is strange, and not something I really know what could be caused by