Have to scan for hardware changes in device manger to fix my problem

darksoul12

Reputable
Jun 20, 2015
Hello guys
I've got a problem not sure what's the cuz of it i used to play on windows 7 normally dota 2 and steam games etc
when i installed cracked windows 10 it was working fine too but when i got the original windows 10 pro (right now) everything was up to date the problem is when i do normal things it never happens such as facebook youtube and setting doing normal things for a whole day everything will go fine but when i play dota 2 an (Online Steam Game) the ethernet disconnects or it turns off completely no yellow light on the back of the case and it shows on windows x red mark on network i didn't knew any solution for it i used to restart the pc for it to get fixed by luck i discovered faster way to fix it to open device manger and scan for hardware changes so the pc will recgonize the device again and return to the game and play but this doesn't completely fix it it will turn off after 5 mins or 10 mins its random but it will i dk what's the cuz of this i changed cable and i installed it on deiffernet side of router the prob still shows up i tried uninstalling the device and reinstalling it tried to disable allow windows to disable device for power saving mode too nothing worked
I'm sure my english sucks but i hope you understood me !! please help guys it only happens if i join game and i'm scared to play more cuz it will result me getting banned
help guys :)
My driver is Realtek PCIe FE Family

th3p00r

Respectable
Sep 7, 2016
How did you change from windows 10 cracked to windows 10 pro legit? Did you do a clean install or just change the key code? you mentioned uninstalled and reinstalled the NIC but did you try to update the driver?

darksoul12

Reputable
Jun 20, 2015

First i downloaded it from torrent the not original one
and then i had original windows 7 ultimate i installed it and upgraded it to windows 10 pro free
And yeah friend i tried to update it it says that the best update is on ur pc already or somthin like that :D

darksoul12

Reputable
Jun 20, 2015

i got Malwarebytes i don't think that i've got any virus