G

Put your CPU in, and got everything togeather.... then try to pop out that metal piece and cut your finger? I gashed so bad this one time i thought i was gonna have to go to the hospital

G

how many times.... they take forever to heal as well...

M

one of the first UK T-Bird users....

G

Computers actually demand blood to operate. Unfortunately for me, mine seem to require a lot. :/

Charles

G

maybe that's the answer, anyone who has problems with the system has not given enough blood ..... :)

one of the first UK T-Bird users....

Mordy

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Shure. The worst was packard hell. But if you have to go to hospital because of that you are in wrong buisnes.

All i can offer you is the truth. Nothing more.

bdaley

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
The last PC I built was in an Antec case, and I think it was the first time I didn't cut myself while building a system. Obviously, the case must be defective.

"There's no such thing as gravity, the Earth just sucks"

slvr_phoenix

Splendid
Dec 31, 2007
Maybe I've just been lucky, but I've never had even a minor injury occur while putting together (or repairing) a computer. And my P133 laster six years of extremely constant use. (It was my answering machine and CD stereo for years, so it was ALWAYS on.) It started to get funny though recently, so I had to let it die. (After all, it was cheaper to replace it with a clearance rack Celeron 500 than it was to get all of the replacement parts.)

So I'd say not all computers require a blood sacrifice if you give them enough love and attention.

- Sanity is purely based on point-of-view.