Question Have you seen this mouse (Anker Gaming) for sell or its offbrand or similar?

Dec 8, 2021
Best mouse I've owned of many:
images

Lutfij

Titan
This post smells a lot like you're trying to advertise this when you used this image prior. Are you asking if there are similar mice or are you saying that the above imaged mouse is the best bar none? To give some meat to the potatoes, it's a good idea to mention all the mice you've owned and your play style as well as the sort of genre's you play to get an understanding of how your mice are taxed(claw and/or palm).

Lastly, if you're legit :) Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Dec 8, 2021
This post smells a lot like you're trying to advertise this when you used this image prior. Are you asking if there are similar mice or are you saying that the above imaged mouse is the best bar none? To give some meat to the potatoes, it's a good idea to mention all the mice you've owned and your play style as well as the sort of genre's you play to get an understanding of how your mice are taxed(claw and/or palm).

Looking to buy 1 just like it for MMO + FPS. I've owned logitech G502, MX 518, the small square logitech (think it was wireless), the old microsoft white mouse that was touted a lot, death adder, multi-button mmo 1. Anker is good niche find for me cause of more than 2 side buttons and good placed/sized top button and what I'm looking for in a "similar" one.

Rosewill Reflex RGM-1000 Laser Gaming Mouse - found a rebrand but it's been out of stock too for a while.

Last edited: