[SOLVED] Having 2 monitors plugged in trips AFCI breaker?

Apr 17, 2020
Just moved into a new home, with AFCI breakers installed, and I keep having my breaker trip anywhere from 5 minutes to 5 hours after I start up my PC. PC has 2 monitors. When I only have either one of the monitors installed, I don't experience this issue. I've tried plugging everything into my surge protector, not using my surge protector at all, plugging a monitor into a different outlet across the room, nothing seems to help. As long as both the monitors are plugged in somewhere on this breaker, it'll trip eventually. Anyone have an experience like this? Also looked at the breaker (siemens CAFCI) and saw that it's indicating an arc fault. What could be causing an arc fault only when both the monitors are installed? Something with the PC?

Solution
Those monitor cables are bridging the ground between PC PSU and both monitors, if one of those devices is "leaky" i.e have potential on their housing - it should trip the breaker.
Apr 17, 2020
Those monitor cables are bridging the ground between PC PSU and both monitors, if one of those devices is "leaky" i.e have potential on their housing - it should trip the breaker.

Ahh, alright!I just find it strange that I can have either of the 2 monitors plugged in with no issues, but having both plugged in will always eventually trip it.