Question Having a Boot Issue after installing brand new motherboard (Same model) with old parts

Sinafey

Distinguished
Apr 12, 2012
So I RMA'd my Asus ROG Maximus XI Hero (WI-FI) and just got a brand new board back today. After installing everything back the way it was on my new board I attempted to run Windows Repair which ended with it saying that it couldn't find anything to repair. I then updated BIOS to the current version.

This is the result and my hands are in the air I have no idea what to do at this point.

Any help GREATLY appreciated!

View: https://youtu.be/P6WeZ4SqoAo

Sinafey

Distinguished
Apr 12, 2012
I turned my phone sideways to get the entire error message on the screen. The video is as long as it is to show the entire issue incase there is information I am missing. The last board did this same thing because “the memory slots were bad” also 1 of the GPU PCI slots went bad causing my PC to crash and restart with artifacts, but putting my GPU in the other PCI slot didnt yield the same results. On my last board if i put 2 of either of the 4 RAM sticks in it worked fine but not with 4. I tried reinstalling the memory since making this post as well as trying 2 sticks twice, but the issue persists. I found out it was the memory on my on my old board with the Q code, however, this doesnt seem to be giving the same Q codes if i recall correctly.