Question Having a little problem turning on my pc

Dec 4, 2020
Hello gentlemen, I would like to know what you recommend me to do, with this problem that I have the question is that I have been assembling my pc little by little and on November 28 of this year I have bought a graphics card gtx 1650 super 4g GDDR6 One-Fan, The question is that since I installed it, when I turn on my PC, the monitor does not give an image at first although the fans are working, so I have to turn it off and turn it on again for it to work, this only happens if the pc It is off for 1 hour and then I turn it on, because if I turn it on in a shorter period of time, this does not happen. The mainboard of my pc is an Acer Veriton X2611G, this because I had never had this problem with the two previous graphics cards that I had a Rx 560 2GB and GT 610 2GB. My monitor is a hp brand and it is from my old PC that I bought in 2006 so it only has VGA output so I bought an HDMI converter cable so I could connect my previous card. What should I do guys, I still have the guarantee of my card so I could change it but apart from that little problem when turning it on, it works very well while the pc is on. A technician has told me that it is a minor problem and perhaps it is due to an incompatibility problem between the board that is from 2013 with the graphics card that is from last year. What do you recommend me to do?

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

If you're running the GPU off of the SFF PSU, then please stop what you're doing. That PSU can only output a max of 220W on a good day, if the temps inside that case are high, then that output will decrease.

Your problem is not the GPU, it's that the PSU inside that chassis can't support an aftermarket GPU. Your form factor will not allow for an aftermarket ATX/SFX/TFX PSU to go in and the PSU only comes in one variant.

Reactions: spentshells
Dec 4, 2020
Thanks for answering my friend, but because my PSU is an EVGA 500 W 80 plus bronze, so I think it is fine with the graphics card in power matters, since it requires at least one psu 400w and in reality it is a low powered card., the temperatures are fine in terms of the processor since I have a cooler master hyper t20 heatsink, and the temperatures of the chassis are low both normal and when the cpu is subjected to stress, as I said I never had this problem with the previous one card that had the rx 560 2gb, and it started to happen 4 days ago when I bought the gtx 1650 super.

Dec 4, 2020
Well, mine is a GTX 1650 super xc black 4gb, in the generic references it says that UEFI supported, I suppose that it will not have a problem with the two modes of operation of the BIOS, legacy and uefi, another question is that also when removing the graphics card and start my pc, it starts without that phenomenon.

This sounds like the conversion is the issue now that the other things are out of the way.
If it is just a plain cable it would likely be a signal that isnt being sent to wake the screen. The newer card may not send it along with the video feed, this may not have been anticipated as a requirement like the guy told you. There could be a lot of different issues.

Download the latest NVIDIA drivers if you don't have them downloaded already
try to uninstall all drivers AMD and NVIDIA
then run this tool as directed on the web page
https://www.guru3d.com/files-details/display-driver-uninstaller-download.html
remove all traces of AMD or NVIDIA drivers
reboot
install the most recent drivers
reboot
test for the issue.

Dec 4, 2020
Hello, I did the Display Driver Installer thing, I uninstalled all the residues that were left from the AMD drives and also the ones I had from NVIDIA, I did everything in safe mode, then I rebooted, I did a clean installation of my drivers again GTX 1650 SUPER, and I did the testing of the question, but nevertheless I turned off the equipment for 1 hour, turned on again and no image on the monitor, I had to turn it off and turn it on again and it worked without problems, so then the question continue .... will then be what the technician told me about a small incompatibility between my ACER VERITON X2611G legacy mode motherboard and my GTX 1650 SUPER?

Dec 4, 2020
Guys, now I tried leaving it suspended for about an hour, and when I hit the power button, the pc tried to turn on and then shut down and then turn on normally but it always took a while to get to the user interface when you leave it suspended This is worrying me, I bought this card on Saturday and it is completely new, I did the tests without a card and this phenomenon does not happen to me, all the drivers updated. But I don't know why this happens, will it be the card?