[SOLVED] Having a Weird Auto-Repair Issue Every Time I Boot

Nov 26, 2020
Hi everyone! First time posting here - hope I'm not breaking any etiquette.

So, today, I just finished building my new(ish) PC. I upgraded my motherboard, CPU, and RAM, but carried over my GPU and three Hard Drives, so I didn't utilize a fresh install of Windows.

Any time, I'm having a weird thing occur every single time I start up my PC. I'll immediately go to Windows running repair mode, at which point it'll say that there was nothing Windows could do, and I can either shut down or go to advanced options. When I choose advanced options, I can select "Use Device," then select "Hard Drive," and my PC will then restart and boot up windows like normal.

But I'm not sure why I have to keep going through this repair sequence? I assume I've messed up my boot priority, but I'm not really sure. Should I do a refresh of Windows?

Thanks!

Solution
Nevermind, I solved it myself. Not sure how to delete the post, but it turns out I have to put the "Windows Boot Manager" 2nd in Startup priority, with my other hard drive first.
Nov 26, 2020
Nevermind, I solved it myself. Not sure how to delete the post, but it turns out I have to put the "Windows Boot Manager" 2nd in Startup priority, with my other hard drive first.

Solution