Question Having a weird fps problems

Sep 12, 2019
I may think my pc is dying or something it might be but my problem is when im playing the game mordhau i have avarage 20 - 30 fps and sometimes i have great framrate

for some seconds when im playing and then suddenly it spikes to 15 fps 60 and i watched a video of guy has the same specs and he has no lag at all so i figured something wrong with my pc ..

btw i played on ultra tried lowering on low still lags sometimes some times it doesnt lag on ultra

the video that im talking about
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohXdkX_6ono

and my specs are (cpu) amd fx 8350 (gpu) gtx 1060 3gb windforce editon (argus psu 720w) (ram 2x8 vengance 1333mhz) (motherboard) GA-970A-DS3P (Cooler master seidon 120v) (windows 10 64bit) ( ssd 222GB i have the pc booted in ssd ) and i have usb drive using it as like hardrive i dont have any games currently in that drive

btw im aware the guy in the video has the 6gb of gtx 1060 version in the video but that is not the problem obviously
somethings that can help with idea why my pc is not running proberly
  1. i vape alot in my room and maybe the vapor is damaging parts i don't know but i have seen small drops inside the case because its open
  2. i already have a problem with my motherboards overheating i have a fan blowing on it when im playing video games
  3. first time i was installing the cpu i accidentaly bent some pins on the cpu and i went to the tech store and they bent it back that was 2 years ago
  4. tried multiable times in the past overclocking the cpu and it failed i restored this
  5. i have many times needed to reset my pc meaning by deleting everything on the harddrives because of some errors in the pc
  6. i recently had virus and i got rid of them
i posted this on cpu because i think it got to do with my cpu or my settings in pc or something i don't know i would be glad someone could help
to be continued

sorry for my english and grammar :)
i will try to explain better if you dont understand
Edit: i can benchmark take video of gameplay to help to understand or send temps or usage

Remeca

Reputable
I wouldnt jump that far ahead. If possible, I would find or borrow a hdd to try loading from. If you can't do that, you're left with making sure your gpu drivers are current and official, and seeing if you can reproduce the problem at will in your game, or in any other games.

Sep 12, 2019
i have always needed more storage on my pc anyways im going to the techstore to buy samsung evo 860 500gb and will reinstall the game on there and see if its fixed if nox no worrys i just need more storage :)