Question having annoying micro stutter every game

Feb 9, 2022
hi i have had my pc for lil over two years and in that time i have upgraded my pc iv been dealing with very annoying micr stuttering so much so that i upgraded a gpu for a rtx 3070 to a 3080ti and i still am getting them i have completely wiped windows multiple times with no fix i also have tried lowering graphics i have done ddu i have upgraded cpu for 10700 to 10700k then and 11700k still happens got a new mother moard for it as well got a brand new psu rm850x gold psu and the only things i could upgrade is ram or monitor i have corsair vengeance 32gb 3600 mghz cl 19 ram and 144 hertz monitor ive tried locking fps still getting them tried vsync still happens tried no vsync still happens im runing out of ideas if anyone could help or needs more info id be happy to send more info

Stuttering is usually caused by a temporary lack of a needed resource.
Usually, this is the cpu.

What games are you playing?
Single player or multiplayer?

What is your case and cpu cooler?

A common cause is thermal throttling.

Start Hwmonitor.
Your lowest temperature should be 10-15c. over ambient.
Much higher and perhaps your cpu cooler is not doing well.

Run your games where the stutter occurs.
If hwmonitor shows any temperatures at 100c. likely in red, you have throttled.

You might list the make/model of all of your parts as they currently are.
In particular, the psu ,cpu cooler, case, drives, and fan arrangement.

Feb 9, 2022
i have an i7 11700k and its overclocked to 5.0 temps are at 42 c on dessk top and under load i play mutiplayer games like apex and destiny 2 i ran cinebench and max temp i get over three runs back to back is 80 c games are no were near this temp around 60 to 70 max i have a 240 mm nzxt aio rm850x psu a lian li o11 dynamic with 6 fans all maxed out 3 intakes on bottom 3 exhaust on topi never see any read while playing games