having graphic glitch when playing a pc game can someone help?

extreme pcgamer

Reputable
Apr 10, 2017
im playing gta4 on my pc and i just recently started getting an orange color coming from only two guns that i use in the game and it only happens in a certain area of the game. its like a orange flicker when i shoot the gun. its not my graphics card because i tried a different pc and it still does it. i tried a different monitor and it still does it. do computer repairmen charge a lot to fix this and can they fix it? i would much rather have you guys try and help me first online before forking money over. i also updated my graphics drivers and still happens.

extreme pcgamer

Reputable
Apr 10, 2017

how do i send a screenshot? i would also upload a youtube video of the issue and post it on here that would really show the issue. are you allowed to post a youtube video on toms hardware?

Does not sound like something I would bother spending money on, it's a small graphics glitch in a single area in a single game. Plus you said you tried it on another computer and it does the same thing, so what are they going to fix if the issue is not even with the computer? I'd uninstall and re-install the game and maybe play around with some quality settings. Did you check with Rockstar support?

TRENDING THREADS