Having issue with lagging screen on idle after booting my window 7 pro on for 15 min

Jun 11, 2018
Hi, so i have a old computer and this is the spec:
-intel core quad Q9400 @2.66GHz
-Bios version: Acer P01 -AO, 9/11/2009
-windows 7 professional ×64bits
-4gb of ram
-Nvidia geforce 210
-1tb HDD

So i have being using it for a while and it work perfectly find until recently. After 15 min of idle booting to windows the mouse crusor start showing a loading circle and the whole computer start to be very lagging and slow. The only thing i have done recently is update the window 7 pro to version 6.1.7601, downloaded nvidia geforce experience, downloaded tp link wifi archer T2U and installing a used 2GB ram but remove it cause i think it might be the problem. So i ran into an issue is when i place the used 2GB ram in and the system seem to be unable to boot it after which i removed it and the system reccomand me to repair the computer so i did it and boom the lagging and slowing of computer begin. But no lag or loading of mouse crusor when i'm in safe mode with networking.

It will be much appreciated if someone could help me. Thanks

Solution
- Try re-seating your memory and checking it's frequency and timings in the Bios and in windows with CPUz do match it's specifications (clocks, voltage and timings), then check - reconnect your hard drive sata cable at both ends ( drive and mobo end) and it's sata power cable and run boot drive full scan with error correction ( needs reboot). If still lags load Bios optimized or default settings.

R0GG

Distinguished
- Try re-seating your memory and checking it's frequency and timings in the Bios and in windows with CPUz do match it's specifications (clocks, voltage and timings), then check - reconnect your hard drive sata cable at both ends ( drive and mobo end) and it's sata power cable and run boot drive full scan with error correction ( needs reboot). If still lags load Bios optimized or default settings.

Solution
Jul 6, 2018
Disable the onboard graphics in your BIOS. Had this same issue yesterday after installing a new GPU.

When you restart it's setting your onboard as default and conflicting with the GPU, which causes the PC to lag.