Question Having issues with freezes on my system

Jul 12, 2020
This may be quite long but the basic thing is I can not now log into my favourite game NWN-EE and it is doing my head in.... I have searched all over for a solution and some things have come to light... I have a Geforce GTX 750 Titan graphics card which has been reported lately to suffer bottlenecks on newer games... The motherboard is an Asus M5A99FX with an AMD 9590 processor 16Gb ram @2133mhz and duriong my investigations there is a suggestion that the bios is out of date (?) I checked my bios version as 2501 and I can not find a later version even on the Asus site...

Further this happened about 1214 of may this year several times in succession I had a series of freezes whilst playing NWN-EE and eventually I had to drop out of the game and rebooted naturally and I can no longer get passed the login page and a windows error shows up instead basically saying it is an improper termination (!) no other game is effected like this... Have been in touch through a friend to beamdog and she says they suggest it is potentially a hardware issue that windows 10 pro doesn't like...

Have checked all drivers are upto date the only one was the bios that I could not find anywhere...

Does anyone here have any idea's what the hell is going on ?

Tried flipping windows defender on and off deleting and reinstalling and still can not get pass this annoying error message "exit code 3221225477"

Sorry If this is posted to th wrong area ...

Jul 12, 2020
fx system. what the make and model of the psu?
what the cpu temp during the game?

Powersupply not know what make but is 500 watt

Core temp in game not available due to the fact I can not get into the game and am halted at login but the error message at the bottom of my initial post....

Running a fast first person shooter game cores show up at 48c/ 49c not running anything at idle core shows up at a respectable 31c sometimes as low as 27c during this summer time have looked during the winter and it is even lower at 23c...

NWN-EE is the only game effected even running the original NWN1 is completely unaffected and having to get my game fix playing that game also the newer NWN-EE is from Beamdog and the original is a bioware product.... Which Is why I had my friend go to them for support as she has the same problem and are setups are very similar though she has a slightly better graphic card a gtx970titan and a double my ram every thing else is eaxactly the same motherboard power supply chip set even the same moniter a 18 year old monitor samsung 21'' 5:4 ratio we both run at 1280 *1024 75hts.... Hope this helps you to help me sort this issue out ...