Having issues with games

Nov 1, 2018
So, I replaced my motherboard, cpu, RAM and added a 250GB SSD.
Motherboard: Msi B350 Tomahawk
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600X
RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4.
SSD: Samsung 970 EVO.

Booted up the computer and everything is looking fine. Played a couple of games (Skyrim, Runescape, CoDBO4) and they run flawlessly. The only problem I'm having is playing Fortnite. When I first opened it up, it ran fine and then a few seconds later it crashed. So now every time I open it, I get a crash report. I've uninstalled it multiple times and even downloaded it to my SSD and I'm still having the same issue. I updated my graphics card which is an AMD Radeon RX470 along with my CPU and I'm still having the same issue.

What could the problem be?

Nov 1, 2018

No, which is was really weird when I booted up the PC and everything popped up like I never changed anything. I even got prepared for a fresh windows install but everything loaded up just fine.

Nov 1, 2018

What would be the easiest way reinstalling windows?

Nov 1, 2018

UPDATE: Did a fresh install of windows but I'm still having the same issues with some games. I wiped the hard drive clean and everything when I did the install but still to no avail. Also, when an app crashes, it also sometimes restarts my computer to which I notice the red light is lit next above the CPU label on my motherboard, then it moves down to the VGA light. What could this problem be?