[SOLVED] Having mad decreasing issues with some parts of pc, causing constant crashing(info below)(Gaming)

Nov 4, 2020
I bought this pc from EVETECH(South African) and have been using this pc for about 11 months now and I have only started having issues in the last 2 weeks now. I am starting to get constant crashes whenever I play any games or sometimes even just messaging on steam or closing some applications. I have never had issues with multi-tasking with this pc but all of a sudden I have so many issues with my pc after opening 3-5simple tasks (NZXT cam(system monitor)Discord, Steam, Apex and Google) I can no longer play any game reliably for more than 30min without madly turning down my specs from my old high-ultra to now low just to prevent crashing for a little extra time. Only things we have in mind are extreme heat is damaging them as I get CPU and GPU temps of around 75 just playing mildly intensive games such as Apex Legends. We’re just looking to understand what actually in my pc is giving out from people with more prior knowledge on the subject and any extra info you need I can send immediately! <3 The only things were thinking are thermal paste is needed cause of the Ryzen 7s extreme temperature and maybe it burnt through.

Specs: Ryzen 7 3700X (3.6GHz, 36MB GameCache, 8x Cores, 4.4GHz+ Turbo)

ASUS ROG Strix B450-F Gaming RYZEN Motherboard

GeForce RTX 2060 Super OC Edition. 8GB GDDR6 Card

[RGB] EVETECH HERO Tempered Glass RGB Gaming Case

Gamdias KRATOS M1-600B RGB 80 PLUS Bronze 600W PSU

Corsair Vengeance PRO RGB 3200MHz 16GB Gaming RAM

Standard Heatsink & CPU Fan

[NVMe] Hikvision E2000 1TB M.2 SSD Read Upto 3500MB/s

2 x 1TB (2TB) High Performance Hard Disk Drive (HDD)

Integrated High-Quality HD Sound Card...
ANY SUGGESTIONS HIGHLY APPRECIATED <333

Last edited:
Solution
Yeah, the PSU is actually inside that long box, and I think you should be able to see the label for it if you remove the right-side panel of your PC.

The numbers at that bottom edge are something to do with the case, and unrelated to the PSU.

Just knowing the brand, unfortunately, won't help. Just about every brand that has good models also has at least one stinker model.
Nov 4, 2020
What is the brand and exact model number of your power supply?
Hey King_V i have tried looking for a model number on my PSU.This is my pc and the PSU is with my storage in the bottom box looking item. Then I also have This Number which could for all i know be my PSU model#, For now, all I know is that It is a Gamdias Brand, but keep me updated if you need any more information. I have attached links to 2 statements copy and paste into google for imgs of pc aswell as what I assume to be the Model#

Last edited:

King_V

Illustrious
Ambassador
Yeah, the PSU is actually inside that long box, and I think you should be able to see the label for it if you remove the right-side panel of your PC.

The numbers at that bottom edge are something to do with the case, and unrelated to the PSU.

Just knowing the brand, unfortunately, won't help. Just about every brand that has good models also has at least one stinker model.

Solution