Question Having major issues with PC

GRVY

Commendable
Sep 21, 2020
I am having an issue with my pc. It has 4 ssd installed. The c drive is the only one working at this point. It had 1tb ssd for d drive, same for e drive. F drive was a 2 tb external ssd. Over the course of 4 hours all my ssds outside my c drive crapped out. It first started with the D drive disappearing. I rebooted and showed back up. Short while later it stopped working. Then the E drive and now the external f drive is saying it is unreadable and corrupted. I plugged it into the 2 different PCs and it is saying it is corrupted. The 2 other ssds were Samsung EVO 860 and 870. Now the PC hangs up for a bit after rebooting and then eventually starts loading. I scanned with bitdefender and malware bites and have no viruse or anything. I’m at a loss at what is going on. Computer has been running for 4 years just fine.

Over the course of 4 hours all my ssds outside my c drive crapped out.
you can try reinstalling SATA drivers or updating if any newer version is offered.
I scanned with bitdefender and malware bites and have no virus or anything.
it's always a possibility you had some malware running on the drives that lead to these issues.
if the culprit was located on a drive that has become unreadable then your anti-malware scans would not be able to access and detect anything.

those Samsung drives have been pretty reliable as far as i've found.
so i would doubt they just happened to up and die simultaneously.

if you can get any of the drives in question to show again try running CHKDSK and see what type of issue is reported.

include your complete system specs

GRVY

Commendable
Sep 21, 2020
I can try to work on the disk next week.

I don’t see how I’d have malware on any of the drives that got toasted. They were only for games and back up for my videos for my YouTube channel. Nothing really went in there besides those.

Intel i7 8700 3.3 ghz
32.00 ram

windows 10