Question Having problem join/create google meet room through WIFI on smartphone (No problem on mobile data).

Nov 14, 2020
Having problem join/create google meet room through WIFI on smartphone (No problem on mobile data).

I'm having problem connecting/joining/creating room in google meet with my all my routers (DLINK DIR867, TENDA 03V2 and RG 4332 Grey Color) thru WIFI on my both Samsung phone (J Prime (Android 9) and A50 (Android 10)). But using LAN and WIFI on my Laptop and PC, I able to connect google meet room without any problem. The only way for me to use google meet apps on my phone either by mobile data or I'm switching on mobile hotspot from my laptop (which is laptop connected to router using LAN) and connect my Samsung phones to my laptop hotspot. I'm having 500mbps connection.

My connection routing :-
DLINK DIR-867 Router (Main Router) -------> Tenda O3V2 (Connect LAN to DLINK and act as AP) -----> Tenda O3V2 (Connect thru WIFI act as Client/Station) -----> Router INNATECH RG4332 (Connect thru LAN to Tenda Client and act as LAN Hub and WIFI AP) -----> PC and LAPTOP (Connect thru LAN to INNATECH RG4332) and 2 Smartphone (Connect thru WIFI to INNATECH RG4332).

Speed test on my D-Link DIR-867 router around 500mbps on LAN and 200mbps on WIFI
Speed test on my INNATECH RG4332 router for LAN around 70mbps download and 80mbps upload (12ms ping) and WIFI around 25mbps download and 10mbps upload (15ms ping).

Any thought on this issue? I suspect android problem/Samsung software on my phone. Please help me solve for me to do online teaching due to COVID-19 pandemic. I'm a teacher btw. Thanks in advance. 🙏😭

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS