[SOLVED] Having problem of computer freezing during games i tried many stuff online but none of it helped

Apr 7, 2020
my specs are
AMD Ryzen 5 2600
8 gb RAM DDR4
GTX 1660 6GB
motherboard B450M
never had any issues in past but now all of this started, it might freeze with any setting in game or even if the game is just running on computer, my guess is that something is eating cpu/ram but i dont know how to make sure plus wanna hear what people can say.

Solution
Look in Reliability History for error codes, warnings, and informational events that correspond with the freezes.

PSU: make, model, wattage, age, condition?

Drives: make, model, capacity, how full?

Use Task Manager and Resource Monitor to observe system performance. Only one tool at a time - not both together.

Power off, unplug, and open the case. Clean out dust and debris. Reseat all cards, connectors, RAM, jumpers, etc. to ensure that all are fully and firmly in place.

Ralston18

Titan
Look in Reliability History for error codes, warnings, and informational events that correspond with the freezes.

PSU: make, model, wattage, age, condition?

Drives: make, model, capacity, how full?

Use Task Manager and Resource Monitor to observe system performance. Only one tool at a time - not both together.

Power off, unplug, and open the case. Clean out dust and debris. Reseat all cards, connectors, RAM, jumpers, etc. to ensure that all are fully and firmly in place.

Solution