HAVING PROBLEM WITH FRESH INSTALLATION

deji

Distinguished
Jun 2, 2004

MY NAME IS DEJI,AM HAVING PRONBLEM WITH MY WIN2000 PROF.I
HAVE 40GB HD,256MB RAM.I RAN A FRESH INSTALLATION ON MY
SYSTEM,BUT IS VERY SLOW AS A MATTER OF FACT IT FREEZES AND
WHEN STARTING UP IS HELL OF TIME.ANY COMMAND U ISSUE IT
FREEZES.ALSO MEDIA PLAYER REFUSE TO LUNCH.SOMEBODY HELP ME!

Hi - please don't post in all caps. It's hard to read and is considered
"shouting".

Check your event logs & post back with any details/errors.