[SOLVED] Having Problems Deciding on this Case

Aug 28, 2018
Hello! Complete and total newbie to p.c building here. On P.C Part Picker I've picked out most of my parts, but I'm rather curious about the fans. The case is the Cooler Master MasterBox Pro 5 RGB. It says that the case comes with three 120mm fans at the front and one 120mm fan at the back. I can't tell how good the fans actually are and a review mentioned the fans weren't all that great and the case didn't have good airflow. But, this was just a single review and I haven't seen this complaint in the other reviews I've read. I'm wondering if I should just switch out the fans or really go with a different case altogether. Any help is appreciated!

Solution
The best budget case for excellent air flow would be the Corsair Carbide 270R in my opinion. It might not look super flashy (no RGB) but the temps you can get through that case if you have some decent 140mm fans in the front is outstanding. It is also fairly cheap and has lots of room to work with on the inside of the case. It comes with two 120mm which are good to use for exhaust but you would need to get some bigger fans in the front. It should be a good case for a first time builder, it just doesnt have all the RGB lights but you could always add your own strips if you're into that.

spencer.cleaves2

Upstanding
Jan 5, 2019
The best budget case for excellent air flow would be the Corsair Carbide 270R in my opinion. It might not look super flashy (no RGB) but the temps you can get through that case if you have some decent 140mm fans in the front is outstanding. It is also fairly cheap and has lots of room to work with on the inside of the case. It comes with two 120mm which are good to use for exhaust but you would need to get some bigger fans in the front. It should be a good case for a first time builder, it just doesnt have all the RGB lights but you could always add your own strips if you're into that.

Solution