Question Having problems installing Zoo Tycoon 2 Ultimate

Jul 5, 2019
When trying to install the game disc 1 and 2 are fine and I insert disc 3 it fills the bar than gives me an error 1305 saying I need to very that I can access file x302_000z2f which is on the disc I've tried clicking retry but it does the same thing. I'm running on admin so that shouldn't be an issue, I end up clicking cancel nothing installs so I don't have to uninstall anything and now I'm wondering if my Disc 3 is just a bad copy. Anyone have any success with fixing this?

Dave8671

Distinguished
Is this game a retail game you purchased? The first two discs did most likely copy data to the file path for the game. I would see if the disc can be read before you delete the data in the game folder Since you stopped the installer you will have to reinstall the other two discs. I would look at the disc see if and finder prints are on the disc clean it with a soft cloth and alcohol.

Maybe something here will help?

Dave8671

Distinguished
I assume your running windows 10?

Try this trick

Create a folder on the desktop than copy disc 3 to the folder on your desktop. If the copy fails to complete due to that file than the disc is bad. If it completes search for that file see if its found.