[SOLVED] Having problems launching certain games and getting a blue screen with no error code

Nov 4, 2019
Intel Core i5-3350P CPU 3.10GHz, NVIDIA GTX 960, DDR3 16GB Ram

I have problems with certain games where when I launch them I get a blue screen, I am able to use voice chat with my friends in Discord while this is happening and I can also hear the opening menu and main menu music.

The games I experience this with are WoT and Destiny 2 so far, Otherwsie I have no problem playing Space Engineers, Sea of Thieves, Any of the Supreme Commander games. Dying Light, and Battlefield 1.

Nov 4, 2019
make and model of the psu?
cpu/gpu temp during the games?
run any ram test?
malware scan?

Rosewill LEPTON 600w Modular 600w psu

I'm not able to see anything while on WoT or Destiny 2, my ram hasn't been giving me any issues but I haven't ran any ram tests since I switched from Linux 6 months ago. I use Malwearbytes and have scheduled scans daily and nothing comes up. While playing my other games I have a CPU usage of 40%-75% and the same for GPU. I don't have any programs for testing the temps of my CPU or GPU so i cant answer that.

Nov 4, 2019
I think I have discovered the issue, when I try and run my games in full screen mode they do this exact thing I don't have full screen capability I'm using a old flat screen for a monitor so I at first thought it was that then I ran across someone else who experienced the same problem so I will go buy a new monitor and if it works I will give this thread an update