Question Having problems with my system when I’m gaming

Mar 9, 2019
So in this week I started downloading and installing new bios, chipset, and audio drivers from my motherboard manufacturer web page (asus b350-f gaming motherboard) and since them I’m having all kind of problems with my games. Battlefield V started freezing in the main menu, metro last last crashes randomly, Wolfenstein 2 stops working and now Rainbow Six Siego stopped responding and I could see the frame problem icon in the top right hand corner of the screen. So I have msi afterburner and Aorus software, Aorus to control my gpu fans speed and msi to over clock it and I always make sure both have the same overclock setting, I have try to play games with or without this program running and issues still persist, I restarted my computer (erase all drivers and programs) with windows 10 pro but I also disable my hard drives where I have all my games data before hand so I don’t had to download everything again, I have windows 10 in a ssd just to clarify. I downloaded driverbooster to update all my drivers and the problems still occur.

System specs:

Ryzen 5 2600x clocked at 4.20 ghz
Asus b350-f gaming
Sandisk 250gb ssd
1 terabyte hard drive
Gigabyte rtx 2070 gaming oc white
16 gb patriot viper 3000mhz
750w evga power supply
Windows 10 pro

Can somebody please help me with this issue?

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS