[SOLVED] Having random BSOD on new PC

Feb 9, 2020
Specs:
-Ryzen 5 2600
-B450 Pro Carbon AC MOBO
-RTX 2060
-CMK16GX4M2B3200C16 v4.32 RAM
-Corsair RM750 PSU

So i just build my new PC a couple of weeks ago and i have had some BSOD for the past week, at the begining my pc just would get stuck on the splash screen and i would need to reboot (only once) to start correctly, at the begining i thought it was caused by my BIOS version (which was a Ryzen 3000 BIOS) but after i downgraded it the problem persisted, at that point i thought it could be caused by my RAM XMP profile so i tested it with memtest (4 runs w/XMP profile 2 active) but it didn't have any errors. But nevertheless i started to have some BSOD with: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT and IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL messages. I checked the .dmp files that i got when my pc crashed but i don't really know waht do they mean, i hope you could help me to solve this problem. Dump Files
-Thanks

Solution
What OS you have? And the driver is latest one on your VGA. I read about the 442.19 that it for most of the users causes BSOD. Try to uninstall with DDU and install the previous one. 441.87. That works perfect with my RTX 2080 TI. I hope it will help.

Selynelar

Honorable
Feb 19, 2019
What OS you have? And the driver is latest one on your VGA. I read about the 442.19 that it for most of the users causes BSOD. Try to uninstall with DDU and install the previous one. 441.87. That works perfect with my RTX 2080 TI. I hope it will help.

Solution