Having serious pc issues, need help!

Martin_51

Commendable
Apr 3, 2016
hello everyone, iv been having massive issues with my computer for days now, i changed and old harddisk out for a new ssd og hdd, but since then iv had insane fps drops in games, so i reinstalled windows 3 times over, then i put in the old harddisk you know, just to see if that was the issue. but it happend again, so by that i doubt its harddisk related, i have run a Memtest86, and found no errors what so ever, but im running dry on how i can find the problem, close to just handing it in to some repair shop, but honestly id rather not, i have put so much time and money in my computer :(
setup is
i7 6700K
gtx 1070
kingston ddr4
msi m7 z170a motherboard
750 powersupply.
hello hope you can give me some guidance to figure out my problem.

Martin_51

Commendable
Apr 3, 2016

its wierd, because also, after i setup the sdd and so on, the write and read testing from the samsung software was great, then i let it stream some netflix, feel alseep, and next morning when i tested again, its went SUPER low, and iv updated bios, drivers, and so on at that time, but i mostly notice the problem in games, after yet again a reinstall of windows 10, i ran wow for around 1-2 hours, then BUM drops to 30-40 fps, this happend also in other games, and did it over mutliple reinstalls, and this happend, with sdd, without ssd, and then again with the very old hdd

Martin_51

Commendable
Apr 3, 2016

no, everything looks fine, and iv run Memtest84(passed) Furmark (passed) IntelProcessor Diagnostic Tool 64bit (passed) and im running of out things to do.

Martin_51

Commendable
Apr 3, 2016

its always been on high, and also just ran a
UserBenchmark test, everything passed smoothly